当前位置: 首页 » 创始人日记

首页 创始人日记

创始人日记

【171】周一开门红,跟踪12天的2笔订单收80%定金款

星期一,比往常还是起的早了一点,6点钟的闹钟,响了就要起床。广东的天气也变冷了,起床困难户就是时常在脑袋打架,到底要不要起床,哈哈。

On Monday, I got up a little earlier than usual. The alarm clock at 6 o'clock rang and I had to get up. Guangdong weather has become cold so get up is often difficult to fight in the head. Haha.


我家离工厂开车还有30多公里,开车要50分钟,因此要赶在7点20前到工厂,吃个早餐,正好七点30上班。

My home from the factory to drive more than 30 kilometers, drive to 50 minutes. So I need to rush to the factory before 7:20. Then after eating breakfast, it was just 7:30 to work.


周一的早上要做的事特别的多,安排同事把广州珠宝店的3节柜台进行改色,客户不喜欢之前做的颜色,因此另多付费用做了第二遍颜色。

Monday morning had a lot of work to do, arranging for a colleague to change the color of three counters in a Guangzhou jewelry store. The customer didn't like the color before, so he paid extra for a second color.


还没到厂,就收到了1个good news。

Before we got to the factory, we received a good news.


一位新加坡的客户,也是新客户,从互联网上找到我们鑫峰厂,知道我们是30多年来被授权制作了数百个手表品牌,而且既能做手表展柜,又能做手表陈列道具, 简直是相见恨晚啊,终于找到对口的展柜厂了!

A Singapore customer, who was also a new customer, found our Xinfeng Factory on the Internet and knew that we had been authorized to make hundreds of watch brands for more than 30 years, and could make watch display cases. It's a Brief Encounter and at last he found the right display factory!


他是专做手表相关贸易的,固定合作几个品牌,为品牌方提供柜台,我看过他的合作品牌和制作要求,符合我们工厂的定位,对标国际一线品牌,在我们现有的基础上,还是要跳一跳才能够摸得着。

He specialized in watch-related trade. He has fixed several brands for cooperation and provides counters for the brand side. I have seen his cooperative brands and production requirements, which are in line with the positioning of our factory, against international first-line brands. On the basis of what we have, we still have to jump to be able to touch.


从12天前我们开始接触,当天付了出图费用开始深化图纸,深化图纸如果不是需要保密,真的想放出来给大家看看。

From 12 days ago we began to contact, the same day to pay the drawing costs and we began to deepen the drawing. If we do not need to keep secret, I really want to show you.


其实国外的设计已经深化了80%了,连变压器放在什么位置都给我们考虑好了,真不得不佩服人家这设计做事的细致程度,不仅会设计,还懂结构制作,剩余20%的图纸,工厂的工程师开始深化。

In fact, the design abroad has already been deepened by 80% . Even the location of the transformer has been carefully considered by us. We really have to admire the detail of the design and work of others. They not only know how to design, but also know how to make structures. With the remaining 20% of the drawings, the plant's engineers began to deepen.


微信图片_20240208002302.jpg


早上客人就发vx说:“今天会安排付款,我计划明天过去你工厂,商议生产细节。”

In the morning, the customers sent me Wechat message and said, “I will arrange payment today. I plan to go to your factory tomorrow to discuss the production details.”


这个订单已经算落实了。

The order has been confirmed


第二位客户是老客户了,今年一共下了5笔订单,做了非常多的包装盒,要求奇高,真是比Cartier的要求还高,当然价格也高,付款还特别快。

The second customer was an returned customer. He had placed a total of five orders this year and had made a lot of boxes. His requirements were extremely high. It was really even higher than Cartier's requirements. Of course, the price was also high, and the payment was extremely fast.


微信图片_20240208002312.jpg


这次做的礼盒也是这样,加班加点打了2次样板,一通过,昨天周日就发信息告知我,今天会安排预付款。也不知道为什么,面对这样的客户人会变得特别积极,处理事情的效率也特别高,哪怕走路都要步伐快一些。

This gift box is the same. We worked overtime to play the Model 2 times. As soon as they passed, Yesterday Sunday they sent information to inform me that today will arrange the advance payment. Do not know why, in the face of such customers I will become particularly positive and the efficiency of things is particularly high, even the pace of walking faster.


这是一个正向流动的过程,人只有在不缺钱的情况下才会做出正确的选择,一旦缺钱,就会出昏招。所以对客户的要求是不赊账且付80%的定金,而且还要要求高。

This is a positive flow of the process. People only make the right choice with enough money. Once they lack money, they will be out of their wits. Therefore, the requirements of the customer is no credit and pay 80% deposit, but also high requirements.


我们对供应商也如此,可以0帐期,但是你出货速度要快,品质要高,哪怕返工也要第一时间配合,供应商已经收到款了,自然心里会把你的事当成一回事去做。

We also do the same for the supplier. We can account for 0 period, but you have to ship fast with high quality, even if rework you need the first time to cooperate. The supplier has received the payment, and the natural mind will take your thing as a thing to do.


只有如此往复,才可以让产品越做越好,产品好了,客户就满意,客户满意,业务自然好,全球那么大的市场,仍需多多努力呀。

Only in this way, we can make products better and better. With good products, customer will satisfy. With customer satisfaction, business is naturally good. The global market is so large. We still need more efforts.


做了不称心的展柜,欢迎来鑫峰厂试试。

If you are not satisfied with the display case, welcome to try Xinfeng Factory.


微信图片_20240208002316.jpg微信图片_20240208002319.jpg

分享到:

相关推荐

东莞市鑫峰展示柜实业有限公司

全国咨询热线:
17688026138

邮箱Email:
2851070676@qq.com

公司地址:
广东省东莞市企石镇永发工业区

扫一扫

关注鑫峰

关注鑫峰

在线聊天
联系微信

联系微信

回到顶部 电话咨询 在线地图 返回首页